Join a dynamic and enriching team of ABA Behavior professionals. Brightlight Behavior Group LLC is hiring for Behavior Technicians in the Oakland/San Leandro/Castro Valley/Hayward/Tri-Valley area. Also in the San Joaquin County Areas. Brightlight offers new hire training and in-service meetings, in a positive, supportive atmosphere. We are looking for energetic, reliable, and dedicated people to work with children, youth and families of the Bay Area.
The Behavior Technician (BT) role is the foundation of the behavioral team. This person is responsible for the implementation of behavioral programs and protocols. They are directly supervised by Program Managers and BCBA’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Attend all ABA sessions as scheduled.
2. Deliver ABA programs and protocols during sessions.
3. Enter all program data on a daily basis.
4. Maintain communication with PM’s and PD’s as required.
5. Collect all necessary session documentation, per company policies.
6. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
7. Attend team meetings, and staff meetings as scheduled.
8. Complete all administrative and billing responsibilities by due dates.
9. Assist with assessments, program materials, or other responsibilities as needed.
•Minimum High School diploma or GED; or B.A. in Psychology, Sociology, or other related field
•Minimum of six months working with children - special needs experience preferred, but not required
•Ability to provide and/or obtain negative TB test results and up-to-date immunization records
•Ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move, and carry objects weighing a minimum of thirty-five (35) pounds
•Valid California driver's license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation
•Ability to clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting (Live Scan)
Compensation: $15-$22 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
Full-time and part-time positions available, ranging between 10-40 hrs/ week, depending on your availability. We do ask for at least 3 days of afternoon availability.
Brightlight Behavior Group LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.